Blog Planner Sheet Dividers + Free Cut Files
I’m really so happy with the results. Now it looks new, bright and colorful. I got so inspired by this that now I’m creating my own blog planner sheets =D. Yayyyy I’ll be sharing them very soon. For now let’s see how I made these cute blog planner sheet dividers.
What I like the most of this project is that I only used paper/cardstock and of course my Silhouette Cameo with its supplies such as sketch Pens. The first thing I worked on was the dividers design.
I made the whole divider shape for the base and then added some details such as a cute flower, divider borders and the name of the divider. It took me quite some time to put this together but it was so worth it.
- DIY Window Shutter Mail Organizer by Weekend Craft
- Kids’ Art Wall by Tried & True
- Organizing Silhouette and Craft Supplies by The Happier Homemaker
- Simple Recipe Organization by It’s Always Craft Time
- Put a Label on it! Herb Names for Plant Stakes by Get Silvered
- Super Simple Linen Closet Labels by Two Purple Couches
- Beware of the Animals Vinyl Toy Box by A Tossed Salad Life
- Child desk accessories by Architecture of a Mom
- Organizing & the Important of Labels by The Turquoise Home
- Index Card Organizer for Easier Meal Planning by Chicken Scratch NY
- Create Craft Room Labels by Dragonfly & Lilypads
- Simple Storage Solution for your Christmas Ornaments by Vintage News Junkie
- Organize this: DIY Planner Covers, Tags & Dividers (made with Cereal Boxes) by Black and White Obsession
- How to Make a Cut File into a Print & Cut by Create & Babble
- Simple Chest Freezer Organizational Board by Nearly Handmade
- Vinyl Your Kitchen Canisters! by From Wine to Whine
- Nursery Closet Dividers & Silhouette Cut File by Creative Ramblings
- Make Custom Box Templates with a Silhouette for Drawer Organization by One Dog Woof
- Organizing the Craft Room by What’s Next Ma
- Vinyl Wall Calendar by Crafts Cakes and Cats
- Personalized Toy Storage Bins by Lil’ Mrs. Tori
- Personalized Routine Chart by Work in Progress
- Blog Planner Sheet Dividers + Free Cut Files by TitiCrafty by Camila
- Simple Project Calendar by Little Blue’s Room
- Dry Erase Photo Frame Menu Board + Free Cut File by Essentially Eclectic
- Receipt Organization with Free Cut File by The Thinking Closet
- Cute and Easy Labels by Life After Laundry
- “What’s For Dinner?” Menu Planning Board by unOriginal Mom
- Mixing Organization and Function: An Easy Conversion Chart by My Paper Craze
- Why do my cookies taste so bad? A lesson in baking. by The Life and Times of a TAP
- Custom Drawer Dividers by Please Excuse My Craftermath…
- The evolution of my labeling system by feto soap
- Ikea Drawer labels by McCall Manor
- Glass Etched Vinegar & Oil bottles by Terri Johnson Creates
- Organize It: Bathroom Closet by The House on Hillbrook
- Ombre Butterfly Magnet Board by Sowdering About
I LOVE your opinion and comments, it totally makes my day, it gives me a huge motivation to keep making fun stuff and crafts!!!
Tu opinión y comentarios hacen mi diá más feliz, me da mucha motivación para seguir haciendo colsas divertidas y manualidades!!!
If you like my happy spot I invite you to subscribe and get my updates. You also can follow me on the social networks on my sidebar.
Si te gusta mi rincón feliz te invito a suscribirte y recibir mis actualizaciones. También puede seguirme por las redes sociales hubicadas en mi barra derecha.
Till next time!!! =D
Hasta la próxima!!! =D
These are the Link Parties I link up at
including Serenity Now, Shabby Nest, Whipperberry, Homecoming, Homestories A to Z, Finding Silver Pennies, Organizing Junkie and the Monthly Pinterest Challenge.