12 Crafty and Clever Craft Storage Ideas. The Weekly Round Up | Titicrafty by CamilaTiticrafty by Camila

12 Crafty and Clever Craft Storage Ideas. The Weekly Round Up

Posted on January 30, 2014 by Camila
Hello everyone! Today I’m sharing a Round up full of crafty ideas. I love craft storage solutions and if they are clever and creative, that’s even better. I found great inspiration with these and I hope you find some too.

12 Crafty and Clever Craft Storage Ideas. The Weekly Round Up

When it comes to storage people can get really creative. Sometimes there is no need to spend too much money, actually sometimes we don’t need to spend money at all using what we have at home cleverly.

Craft Room Storage Ideas by Today’s Creative Blog
Craft Room Storage by Mason Jar Love
A cute place to make stuff by Raising up Rubies
Craft Room Reveal (Pic Heavy) by Domestic Princess in Training

I have some crafts storage ideas myself to share with you too!

Super creative and clever right???? What do you think????
Make sure to check out Dana’s post by clicking on the image below.
And Also make sure to check back each Thursday for another round up posts
Did you miss any past round up? Here you have them:
I LOVE your opinion and comments, it totally makes my day, it gives me a huge motivation to keep making fun stuff and crafts!!!
Tu opinión y comentarios hacen mi diá más feliz, me da mucha motivación para seguir haciendo colsas divertidas y manualidades!!!
If you like my happy spot I invite you to subscribe and get my updates. You also can follow me on the social networks on my sidebar.
Si te gusta mi rincón feliz te invito a suscribirte y recibir mis actualizaciones. También puede seguirme por las redes sociales hubicadas en mi barra derecha.
Till next time!!! =D
Hasta la próxima!!! =D

15 Responses to “12 Crafty and Clever Craft Storage Ideas. The Weekly Round Up”

1. cnhartman2 says:

I am constantly at war with my craft supplies, so I’m loving this right now! So many great, budget-friendly ideas. Pinning for later–thanks! :)

2. Irene V. says:

How many ideas, Cami! I love your milk can storage and the drawers too… so colorful :)
    Stumbled!
    Hugs,
    MammaNene @ SergerPepper.com

3. MomMaven says:

Lots of great solutions here. I had to give up my craft room when a teen from church moved in 2 years ago. Someday, I will have a craft space that I need to organize! I hopped over from Serenity Saturday.

4. Wow! This is the prettiest thing I have ever seen. Love the over the door storage pockets.

5. Love the clever ideas! I am at the ‘blueprint’ stage of my Craft room… I have the space but I am still designing it on paper. I will comeback for these ideas when I, physically, start doing up the craft room. I am glad having found you via Sew Many Ways!

6. Aw…thanks so much for the double feature, Camila! You’re the sweetest EVER. And I love all the other ideas you’ve collected here in this post. People are so gosh darned creative! Okay, I am pinning this right away. ;-)

7. Shelly says:

I might hafta use a couple of these ideas!

8. Some great ideas! I love the hanging baskets. I added some under the table but if they were hanging I wouldn’t have to keep an eye on the Macy girl. She loves to run in and snatch things lol.

9. Emily Glover says:

These are such great ideas. I have to get my craft corner organized. Thank you for sharing at The Wednesday Round Up! Hope to see you back next week! Pinning these!

10. Wow! I have to give a few of these a try. I like the Scrap baskets. What a great idea. I have a few papers I need to do this to!

Handmade at Warratahstree

11. Danielle Roy says:

I need to do ALL of these! Thanks for putting them all in one place.

12. Victoria L says:

Great post with some very useful content! I like the scrap basket idea.
    ~Victoria (Co-Host of the week of the Let’s Get Real Blog Hop!)

13. Great roundup! I really like the Ribbon Organizer. Thanks for linking to the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party. Hope to see you next week.

14. Stickelberry says:

Lots of great ideas! Always looking for ways to organize my supplies!

15. Tammy says:

These are wonderful Ideas. I love the one with the hanging material. Genius!! I have material in a pile just sitting around. I bet that would also work with one of the file boxes you can carry around. http://www.mylifeabundant.com