Washi Tape Organizer Box | Titicrafty by CamilaTiticrafty by Camila

Washi Tape Organizer Box

Posted on December 25, 2013 by Camila
Hello everyone!  Today I’m sharing a craft made with one of my obsessions lately LOL washi tape. This creations was shared over at Dana’s This Silly Girl’s life recently and now I ‘m excited to share it with you. I decorated this plastic organizer box so it would be cuter on my workstation.

Washi Tape Organizer Box.

Washi Tape Organizer Box
Caja Organizadora Forrada con Washi Tape.
Para español por fa usen el traductor que esta en la barra lateral izquierda del blog.

This is a super cute, easy and quick project. I love keeping my stuff organized but organization doesn’t have to be boring, right?

So, this is what you need:

Washi tape, mod podge, cutter and a plastic box.

I love diagonal stripes so I placed 2 different washi tape patterns diagonally on the lid of the box.
When I covered the whole lid, I used a cutter to get rid of the leftovers on the edges.

And I placed one stripe of washi tape on the bottom edge of the box.
And then I cover the side of the lid with other washi tape pattern.

Whasi tape can easily come out, so to avoid this I mod podged the whole lid and left it to dry.
That’s it! Tadaaaaaa!!!!
You can always add some more details to it but since I don’t have much space and I need to pile my boxes. Also sometimes the space is tight so I preferred leave it that way!.

What do you think??? A lot more fun, right??? Do you like washi tape? Are you as addicted as I am???
If you like this project you might like some other washi tape projects I’ve made.
I LOVE your opinion and comments, it totally makes my day, it gives me a huge motivation to keep making fun stuff and crafts!!!
Tu opinión y comentarios hacen mi diá más feliz, me da mucha motivación para seguir haciendo colsas divertidas y manualidades!!!
If you like my happy spot I invite you to subscribe and get my updates. You also can follow me on the social networks on my sidebar.
Si te gusta mi rincón feliz te invito a suscribirte y recibir mis actualizaciones. También puede seguirme por las redes sociales hubicadas en mi barra derecha.
Till next time!!! =D
Hasta la próxima!!! =D

19 Responses to “Washi Tape Organizer Box”

1. Amy Latta says:

Cute!! I have an organizer like that for my beads!

2. Tasha A. says:

This is fabulous, Cami! I am OBSESSED with washi tape since learning about it roughly 5 weeks ago. Thanks for sharing!

- Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer’s Body

3. ShirleyC says:

Good idea! I use those kinds of boxes for my buttons too. However, I do like to see through the top. I also keep my elastic in one so I could spruce it up with my washi tape.

4. Julia Nyanyo says:

Washi tape makes pretty much everything prettier doesn’t it! I have a few of these boxes but have written on the top with a sharpies what’s in each section, I could cover like this then relabel them, that way I don’t need to be able to see through the lid and the world is just a little bit prettier!

5. Diane Roark says:

Super Cute Box!!
    I love this tape!
    Blessings and thank you for linking up at Wonderful Wednesday blog hop.
    I will pinn this.
    Diane Roark

6. Shannon says:

Visiting from the Live.Laugh.Rowe link up. And lovin’ some Washi Tape crafts. They are super fun, easy, and for the most part inexpensive. Thanks for sharing :)

7. Stopping by from Craft Frenzy Friday. You have just inspired me to go buy some washi tape and make something

8. Stopping by from the Lets Get Real party hop. I keep seeing this washi tape circulating around websites I visit. I think that would be a fun craft project for kiddo and I. Super cute and very easy! Chrystal@yumeating.com

9. How cute! This looks like such a do-able project with an awesome result!

Stopping by from Family Fun Friday. Thanks for linking up!

10. Love it! Have to pin this on my Washi Tape Board on pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/cynthiabanessa/washi-tape/

11. Stopping by to let you know your washi tape organizer will be one of my features from the Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! Make sure to grab your featured button and link up any new posts you have Sunday @ 8pm C. Have a great day!

12. I have over 50 of those organizers holding my shop supplies in them.I love this idea! Thank you for sharing and joining in the fun at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. I am leaving some hugs on your sweet blog

13. Adorable project, Cami! I’d love to feature you, but I don’t see a link back to my blog party in your post. :)

14. Great idea. Thanks for being a part of Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop.

- The Tablescaper

15. its such a fun way to use washi tape. i love the idea of just making sometihng you already have prettier. thanks for linking up to the all things pretty party.

16. Gwen says:

I totally love your washi tape organizer box, Titi! Pinned!

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that I featured this post in 8 Great Organizational Ideas from Creativity Unleashed!

Thanks for linkin’ up!